Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together