Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together