Close/Open Shutter if Winds Raise above 10 km/h
Other popular Gewiss Home Gateway workflows and automations
- Send Me an SMS if the House is Too Hot
- Send Me an email if the House is Too Hot
- Execute a Scenario When I Send a Telegram Message
- Send Me an email if the House is Too Cold
- Send me a Telegram Message When a Thermostat Reaches a Threshold
- Execute a Scenario When I Leave Home
- Push a Button on the Phone to Send a Command to the Smart Home
- Send Me a Telegram Message When Something Happens in the House
Useful Gewiss Home Gateway and Home Connect Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together