Popular Home Connect Oven and Philips Hue workflows and automations
- When your oven reaches preheat temperature, blink my lights
- If the oven is opened, then the light flashes
- Change your Philips Hue light color when your oven has finished preheating
- When your oven has finished, then set a scene with your lights
- Blink the light when the dinner is ready
- When you turn on your oven, change the color of your lights
- Blink Rudolph's nose when the cookies are ready
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when dinner is ready
- Blink your Christmas Tree when dinner is ready
Useful Home Connect Oven and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
Home Connect Oven and Philips Hue resources
Gift guide: For the new home owner 2023
Gifting your friends or family smart devices gives them the ability to customize their home to meet their lifestyle as well as opportunities to optimize their place for eco-efficiency. You may have a smart device or company that you have...
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.