Popular Button widget and Home Connect Oven workflows and automations
Useful Button widget and Home Connect Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Button pressThis trigger fires every time you press the button.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
Button widget and Home Connect Oven resources
Be the host with the holiday most
This holiday season, automatically become the host with the most. Automation makes party planning easier for your holiday events. Let IFTTT help with some of the details.
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.