When you move an article into a specific Instapaper folder, send it to your Kindle
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Automatically receive AI-generated blog titles and content when you add a note to your Note Widget
- Note to self
- Send a copy of an SMS sent to an email account
- Send a text/email
- Email yourself your to do list when you ask Alexa what's on your to do list
- Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
- Send iOS Reminders to Wunderlist
- Get an email when NPR publishes a new article about music
Useful Gmail and Heatmiser integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together