Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- RSS To Diigo via Gmail
- Receive a Gmail message when a device joins your OnHub network
- Send a Gmail when there is a new shared file link in Dropbox
- Siri to Wunderlist
- When you move an article into a specific Instapaper folder, send it to your Kindle
- If any new iOS reminder is created, create a Wunderlist todo. (Works with Siri)
- Email yourself your to do list when you ask Alexa what's on your to do list
- Send Amazon Echo ToDos to OmniFocus
Useful Gmail and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together