Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- If any new SMS received, then send an email to gmail
- Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
- Send Amazon Echo ToDos to OmniFocus
- Send email rss
- YT to Diigo via Gmail
- Tell Alexa to email you your shopping list
- If any new iOS reminder is created, create a Wunderlist todo. (Works with Siri)
- Forward all SMS messages to my GMail account, for when I don;t have the cell phone handy
- RSS To Diigo via Gmail
Useful Gmail and Zoom integrations
Triggers (If this)
Gmail and Zoom resources
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Best ClickUp Integrations for Small and Mighty Teams
In this blog IFTTT provides the best ClickUp integrations to help small teams succeed.
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use. Small Busines Automation
What is Asana and how can it boost your productivity
Asana is a web-based platform that enables individuals or teams to track tasks and manage projects, all in one easy-to-use platform. Click to learn more!
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
How to use Calendly
New to Calendly? Click to read how to use Calendly quickly and easily. IFTTT connects Calendly with 750+ digital tools. Join IFTTT today!