Ask Google Assistant to start Robolinho® (start mowing)
Other popular Google Assistant workflows and automations
- [ACCv2] Shutdown Computer (Dropbox)
- Dim your Hue lights with your voice
- If you say "Okay Google, activate NTS One", then play a NTS Radio 1 stream on Sonos
- Set Sleep Scene
- Turn your Hue lights on and off with your voice
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- If you say "Okay Google, activate Armed ", then arm Home Blink system
- Create an event on your iPhone's calendar with Google Assistant
Useful Google Assistant and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Activate sceneThis Trigger activates a named scene when you say "Ok Google, activate [Scene Name]".
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
Google Assistant and Notion resources
Summer's top 5 IFTTT Creator videos
Each month we compile a list of the top Creator videos from across YouTube. Here are the best videos to get you started with Applet creation and exploring all of the things you can connect using IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together