Get an email when a new Google Contacts Applet is published
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Google Contacts
- Back up your contacts in OneDrive
- Notify your Das Keyboard every time a Google Contact is added to a group
- Add Mailchimp Subscribers to Contacts
- Save caller's contact info each time I receive a call
- Google Contacts saved to Google Drive Spreadsheet.
- Create a new Google contact, if someone placed an order on AirMenu.
- Validate an email address in TuxMailer when a new contact is added in GoogleContacts.
Useful Google Contacts and Knocki integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Gesture with task matching ID occursThis trigger fires if you tap a gesture with a custom IFTTT task matching the ID of this trigger.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- History of a specific IFTTT task triggered by tap gesturesThis query returns a list of times a specific IFTTT task was triggered by tap gestures.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together