Add New Google Contacts to Mail Chimp Newsletter
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Create Contact on Spoki on Google Contacts created
- Notify your Das Keyboard every time a Google Contact is added to a group
- Backup de contatos
- When a new Contact is created in GoogleContacts group, validate an email address in TuxMailer.
- Save contacts added to a Google Contacts group as a subscriber to a list in MailChimp
- Verify Mailchimp new subscriber before sending to Google Contacts.
- IOS contacts to Google contacts
- Create Google Contacts from new or updated Google Forms responses
Useful Google Contacts and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
- List enabled devicesList all enabled devices.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- List disabled devicesList all disabled devices.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together