Popular Google Contacts and Trello workflows and automations
Useful Google Contacts and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
Google Contacts and Trello resources
5 Best Project Management Tools for Solopreneurs
Looking for a project management tool to rule your solo empire? Check out our recommendations for the best project management tools specifically for solopreneurs and learn how you can build helpful automations with IFTTT.
4 Best To-Do List Apps for Staying Organized
4 Best To-Do List Apps for Staying Organized. Click to learn more!
How to Share a Google Calendar
Everyone uses Google Calendar, but its tough to share it with other. Click to learn how to share Google Calendar with anyone you want.
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
Airtable Vs Google Sheets: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Torn between using Airtable or Google Sheets? Check out our guide on which has the best features and automations that can be easily set up in IFTTT!