Get an email when Google Contacts publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- Validate an email address in TuxMailer when a new contact is added in GoogleContacts.
- Add New Google Contacts to Mail Chimp Newsletter
- Create Google Contacts from new or updated Google Forms responses
- Create Google Contacts for new Acuity Scheduling appointments
- Get an email when a new Google Contacts Applet is published
- Save group contacts to a note in Evernote
- Add Google Contact to Mail CHimp
- When a new contact is added to a group in Google Contacts, create a deal in Pipedrive
Useful Google Contacts and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together