Keep tabs on your savings
Popular Google Sheets and Qapital workflows and automations
Useful Google Sheets and Qapital integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every time you save using a specific methodThis Trigger fires every time you save using a specific method like round-up or guilty-pleasure.
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Every time you saveThis Trigger fires every time you save toward one of your goals.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of saves using a specific methodThis query returns a list of when you saveed using a specific method like round-up or guilty-pleasure.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of goals created or joinedThis query returns a list of every time you either create a new goal or accept an invitation to join a friend's goal.
Actions (Then that)
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Save toward a goalThis Action will transfer money toward one of your goals.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together