If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Get a weekly digest recapping every task you completed in Google Tasks each week
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Use Siri to create tasks in Google Tasks
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Add tasks from Google Tasks to your To-Do List on Notion
Useful Google Tasks and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together