Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Get a daily recap on Slack of all my Google Tasks due today
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Use Siri to create tasks in Google Tasks
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
Useful Google Tasks and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together