Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Sync to do with Google Tasks and Alexa
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Get a daily recap on Slack of all my Google Tasks due today
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
Useful Google Tasks and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together