If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- Get a weekly digest recapping every task you completed in Google Tasks each week
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Automatically create a new Google Task when you receive a new Google Business review
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
Useful Google Tasks and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together