Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create Google Tasks for new Google Forms responses
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
- Create task from new event
- Get a weekly digest recapping every task you completed in Google Tasks each week
- Sync to do with Google Tasks and Alexa
- Create event from Google Task
Useful Google Tasks and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
Google Tasks and Rust resources
Summer's top 5 IFTTT Creator videos
Each month we compile a list of the top Creator videos from across YouTube. Here are the best videos to get you started with Applet creation and exploring all of the things you can connect using IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together