Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- Add prayer time in Google Task
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
- Create task from new event
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
Useful Google Tasks and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
Google Tasks and SurveyMonkey resources
What is Constant Contact? + Constant Contact Pricing
Click to learn about Constant Contact and pricing for the marketing tool.
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use. Small Busines Automation