Sync to do with Google Tasks and Alexa
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Get a weekly digest recapping every task you completed in Google Tasks each week
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- Add prayer time in Google Task
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
Useful Google Tasks and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together