Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Add prayer time in Google Task
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- Use Siri to create tasks in Google Tasks
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
Useful Google Tasks and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- List all tasks in a listThis query returns a list all the tasks in a given task list.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List all task listsThis query returns a list of all your task lists.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together