Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Add new ClickUp tasks as Google Tasks items
- Add new Google Tasks items to ClickUp
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new trigger or action
- When you create a new note in Evernote create a task in Google Tasks
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Get an email when Google Tasks publishes a new Applet
- If a Google Task are completed, log in a Google Sheet
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
Useful Google Tasks and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together