Add prayer time in Google Task
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- If Item added to your Shopping List, then add a task to a given list in Tasks
- Get a weekly digest recapping every task you completed in Google Tasks each week
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
- Send a text message to someone (or yourself) whenever you or someone completes a Google Task.
- When you create a new task in Google Tasks create a Note in Evernote
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Automatically add new tasks from Google Tasks to Todoist
Useful Google Tasks and Xtactor integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Xtactor extended commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband with a matching shortname. The extended command also allows for additional ingredients to be sent after the shortname.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- Xtactor commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together