Log Strava runs/rides in Habitify
Other popular Habitify workflows and automations
- If a habit is updated with a new status, then Create a card in – Habit tracker board
- Log when you go to sleep
- Log daily steps in Habitify
- Update weight in habit tracker
- Log your Strava runs in Habitify
- Habitify tracking button
- Log when you go to a location
Useful Habitify and Notion.so integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a new logThis action will create a new log.
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Create a new moodThis action will create a new mood
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
- Create a new noteThis action will create a new note
- Update status of habitThis action will update the status of habit
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together