End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- Vashikaran Guru |How To Do Vashikaran %9636813023%Karnataka
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- When Harvest timer started, add a Check-In entry in Google Calendar
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- Harvest Stop Slack Message
Useful Harvest and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together