If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Harvest Creation to Slack
- If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
- Create Task in Project
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
Useful Harvest and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together