If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- Harvest Creation to Slack
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- New Harvest project email
- When Harvest timer started, add a Check-In entry in Google Calendar
- Harvest Stop Slack Message
- When Harvest timer stopped, add a Check-Out entry in Google Calendar
Useful Harvest and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together