If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
- Woman Vashikaran |Love Vashikaran %9636813023%kolkata\kerala
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- If Havest Project Create new Trello Card LUC
Useful Harvest and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together