Google Calendar event to Harvest task
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a note in Evernote.
- End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
- If Havest Project Create new Trello Card LUC
- If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
- Harvest Stop Slack Message
- cwm - harvest
- Timer Ended
Useful Harvest and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together