Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Clean up before a party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together