Other popular Home Connect Oven workflows and automations
- When your oven has finished, then set a scene with your lights
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start preheating your oven
- If a device is turned on, then start to preheat your oven
- When you turn on your oven, change the color of your lights
- Receive an SMS when dinner is ready
- Lancer un scénario energeasy connect lorsque la minuterie de votre four est écoulée.
- Change your Philips Hue light color when your oven has finished preheating
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when dinner is ready
- When you open the door to your oven after it has preheated, play your favorite song on your Sonos
Useful Home Connect Oven and LIFX integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
Home Connect Oven and LIFX resources
Gift guide: For the new home owner 2023
Gifting your friends or family smart devices gives them the ability to customize their home to meet their lifestyle as well as opportunities to optimize their place for eco-efficiency. You may have a smart device or company that you have...
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.