Let your kids know when the Christmas cookies are ready with all-time favorite Christmas songs
Other popular Home Connect Oven workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- When the oven timer elapses, change the lighting scene in your kitchen
- When your oven has finished, then set a scene with your lights
- Get a notification when dinner is ready
- Blink Rudolph's nose when the cookies are ready
- Turn off Home Connect devices if a smoke alarm is detected
- Press a button to start your oven
- Preheat your oven
Useful Home Connect Oven and Virtual Buttons integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Push a Virtual ButtonThis action will trigger the Alexa Routine attached to your Virtual Button.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together