Get a notification when your laundry is done
Other popular Home Connect Washer workflows and automations
- Play music when your laundry is done
- Turn off Washer, when cycle is complete
- "Connected Dry" with IFTTT. Let you washer set the right program on your dryer!
- Log how often you wash
- Start your favorite washer program
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Pause the washer for reload
- Add a new event to your Google Calendar when starting your washer
Useful Home Connect Washer and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your washer cycle starts.
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your washer cycle is complete.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your washer door has been opened (works only if the washer is turned on).
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your washer door has been closed (works only if the washer is turned on).
- i-Dos content 1 is lowThis trigger fires every time i-Dos content 1 is low. Please note that this trigger is not supported by all washers.
- i-Dos content 2 is lowThis trigger fires every time i-Dos content 2 is low. Please note that this trigger is not supported by all washers.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of cycle is completeThis query returns a list of when your washer cycle was complete.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of door opensThis query returns a list of when your washer door was opened (works only if the washer was turned on).
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- History of cycle startsThis query returns a list of when your washer cycle was started.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the selected washer program with your preferred settings.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Start selected programThis action will start the washer program that is currently selected on the appliance.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active washer program.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active washer program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused washer program.
- Turn off washerThis action will turn off your washer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together