Geolocation (Set Temp Adjustment) - Time Dependant
Other popular Heatmiser workflows and automations
- Receive a notification when your home temperature drops
- Door/Window Open - Heating Off
- Get an email when Heatmiser publishes a new trigger or action
- Activate Home Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat when Apilio triggers and action
- Low Outside Temp Heating Boost
- Get an email when a new Heatmiser Applet is published
- Arriving Home - Turn the Lights On
- Door/Window Closed - Re-Enable Heating
Useful Heatmiser and RainMachine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zone has startedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has started.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Zone has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has stopped.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- Program has startedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has started.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- Program has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has stopped.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Device is offlineThis Trigger fires every time device disconnects from the remote access service.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Device is back onlineThis Trigger fires when device connects to the remote access service.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- New software update availableThis Trigger fires every time a new software update is available.
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
- Freeze Protect EnforcedThis Trigger fires when freeze protect mode is in effect.
- Rain sensor is onThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor detects rain.
- Rain sensor is offThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor finished to detect rain.
- No weather updateThis Trigger fires every time weather did not update for 24h
- Weather updateThis Trigger fires every time a new weather update was successfully executed.
- Leak DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a leak was detected by your sprinkler
- Reboot during wateringThis Trigger fires every time a reboot has occurred during watering zone or program
- Automatic updateThis Trigger fires every time an automatic firmware update has occurred.
- Rain delay endedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become inactive.
- Rain delay startedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become active.
- History of rain sensor detects rainThis query returns a list of when the rain sensor detects rain.
- History of program startsThis query returns a list of when the watering program started.
- History of when device was back onlineThis query returns a list of when device connected to the remote access service.
- History of software updates availableThis query returns a list of every time a new software update is available.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a zoneThis Action will start watering a specific zone for a certain period of time.
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Start a programThis Action will run a specific watering program.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Schedule a program to run in the next minuteThis action will schedule a program to start in the next minute. The difference between scheduling a program to start and just starting a program is that scheduled program will take weather into account whereas a started program will always water 100% of the set duration
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Stop all wateringThis Action will cancel all running watering events.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- SnoozeThis Action will skip all watering events for a certain period of time.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Activate a programThis Action will enable a specific program
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Deactivate a programThis Action will disable a specific program
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Change program start timeThis action will change the start time for a specific program.
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Resume all wateringThis action will resume all watering and require beta firmware.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Pause all wateringThis Action will pause all running watering events and require beta firmware.
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Add weather dataThis action will save weather data. Make sure you have enabled Local Weather Push from Weather > Developer > Local Weather Push. The units for the data should be metric units.
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Change stop programThis action will change the stop time for a specific program.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together