Arriving Home - Lights On
Other popular Heatmiser workflows and automations
- Turn on neoplug at sunset
- Geolocation (Set Temp Adjustment) - Time Dependant
- When you enter a specific area set your Heatmiser Thermostat to __°
- Get an email when Heatmiser publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification when your home temperature drops
- Get an email when a new Heatmiser Applet is published
- Low Outside Temp Heating Boost
- Activate Home Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat when Apilio triggers and action
Useful Heatmiser and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together