Save new iOS photos in given area to HiDrive
Other popular HiDrive workflows and automations
- Save any new Google Drive file to HiDrive
- Save new OneDrive files to HiDrive
- Save new Facebook photos posted by you to HiDrive
- Save image from New York Times article to HiDrive
- Save any new iOS photo in a given album to HiDrive
- Save new Dropbox files to HiDrive
- Save files from a custom URL to HiDrive at a date set by you
- Upload new instagram photos with custom hashtag to HiDrive
Useful HiDrive and Yeelight integrations
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Space UsageThis query returns information about the space usage in your HiDrive
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Save to HiDriveThis action will save a document or picture to HiDrive.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together