New Google Calendar event to Homey
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
- Let Homey speak when your dinner is ready
Useful Homey and Honeywell Total Connect Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together