Trigger homey on motion detected
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
- Keuken 17
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Start a flow when leavin a area
Useful Homey and IRSAP NOW Heating integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity of a place rises above a given threshold.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity of a place falls below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the temperature in a certain place rises above a given threshold.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the temperature of a certain place falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn heating onThis will turn your home heating on
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn heating offThis action will turn your home heating off.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Return heating to automatic modeThis action will turn on all your home's heating schedules.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Turn led onThis action will turn on the led of devices associated with a place.
- Turn led offThis action will turn off the led of devices associated to a place.
- Set presence mode awayThis action will set your presence mode to away.
- Set presence mode homeThis action will set your presence mode to home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together