Start a Flow when Ring is pressed.
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
- Homey éteint le pilote
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
- Send power consumption to mail
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
Useful Homey and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together