Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on entering
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Trigger homey on motion detected
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- Keuken 17
- Start a flow when leavin a area
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
Useful Homey and NPR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New story publishedThe Trigger fires every time a new story is published on NPR in the selected category, program, or topic.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together