Start a flow when leavin a area
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
- Send power consumption to mail
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
Useful Homey and Otiom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Start AlarmThe Otiom tag has entered an alarm state
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Stop AlarmThe Otiom tag has left an alarm state
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together