Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your dinner is ready
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey einschalten
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
Useful Homey and Pinboard integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public bookmarkThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- New public bookmark taggedThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark with a single tag you specify. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
Actions (Then that)
- Add a public bookmarkThis Action will add a public bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Add a private bookmarkThis Action will add a private bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Add read later bookmarkThis Action will add a new bookmark to your Pinboard account to read later.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together