Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
- Homey passe le pilote en mode auto
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Power consumption report
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Keuken 17
Useful Homey and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- History of motion detectionsThis query returns a list of when motion was detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- History of A Flow has been startedThis query was run when a specific Flow was been started on Homey.
- History of when detected leakThis query returns a list of whenever Water Leak was detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together