Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey passe le pilote en mode auto
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- Send power consumption to mail
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
Useful Homey and The Best of Car Talk Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "The Best of Car Talk" Podcast
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together