SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on entering
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Start a Flow when Ring is pressed.
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- Homey passe le pilote en mode auto
- Start a flow when leavin a area
Useful Homey and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together