If you enter an area, then disable a quick action
Other popular Honeywell evohome workflows and automations
- Alexa Goodnight sequence
- Enable a Evohome quick action when Google Home routine Home/Away turn on a smartthings switch
- Back Home
- Elke dag op gekozen tijd, verwarming in afwezig modus.
- If you enter an area then turn your heating on to schedule
- Use Google Calendar to switch an EvoHome heating zone
- If you exit an area then turn your heating off
- If current temperature rises above 21°C, then enable a quick action
Useful Honeywell evohome and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn hot water onThis Action will turn the hot water at one of your locations on. This can either be permanent or for a number of hours.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn the hot water at one of your locations off. This can either be permanent or for a number of hours.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Enable a quick actionThis Action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Disable a quick actionThis Action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Set a zone temperatureThis Action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together