Close the garage door when Honeywell Smart Home Security switches to away mode.
Popular Honeywell Home and MyQ workflows and automations
Useful Honeywell Home and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Home Security night mode activatedThis trigger fires when the home security device enters Night mode.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- Smart Home Security Outdoor Motion Viewer activatedThis trigger fires when a Honeywell Homes Outdoor Motion Viewer is activated.
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- History of Smart Home Security home mode being activatedThis query returns a list of when the home security device entered Home mode.
- History of lights turned onThis query returns a list of instances when a light was turned on.
- History of Smart Home Security night mode activationsThis query returns a list of when the home security device entered Night mode.
- History of Door openingsThis query returns a list of events when a door was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Set fan to on, auto or circulateThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Arm my Honeywell Home Smart Home SecurityThis action will arm my Honeywell Home Smart Home Security in Night or Away Mode.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together