Useful Human United By Porall and RainMachine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zone has startedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has started.
- BAC test requestedThis trigger fires when BAC test is requested.
- Zone has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has stopped.
- Received new BAC test resultThis trigger fires when new BAC test result received.
- Program has startedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has started.
- Program has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has stopped.
- Device is offlineThis Trigger fires every time device disconnects from the remote access service.
- Device is back onlineThis Trigger fires when device connects to the remote access service.
- New software update availableThis Trigger fires every time a new software update is available.
- Freeze Protect EnforcedThis Trigger fires when freeze protect mode is in effect.
- Rain sensor is onThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor detects rain.
- Rain sensor is offThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor finished to detect rain.
- No weather updateThis Trigger fires every time weather did not update for 24h
- Weather updateThis Trigger fires every time a new weather update was successfully executed.
- Leak DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a leak was detected by your sprinkler
- Reboot during wateringThis Trigger fires every time a reboot has occurred during watering zone or program
- Automatic updateThis Trigger fires every time an automatic firmware update has occurred.
- Rain delay endedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become inactive.
- Rain delay startedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become active.
- History of rain sensor detects rainThis query returns a list of when the rain sensor detects rain.
- Get BAC test resultThis query returns latest BAC test result.
- History of program startsThis query returns a list of when the watering program started.
- History of when device was back onlineThis query returns a list of when device connected to the remote access service.
- History of software updates availableThis query returns a list of every time a new software update is available.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a zoneThis Action will start watering a specific zone for a certain period of time.
- Request BAC testThis action will create new BAC test request.
- Start a programThis Action will run a specific watering program.
- Schedule a program to run in the next minuteThis action will schedule a program to start in the next minute. The difference between scheduling a program to start and just starting a program is that scheduled program will take weather into account whereas a started program will always water 100% of the set duration
- Stop all wateringThis Action will cancel all running watering events.
- SnoozeThis Action will skip all watering events for a certain period of time.
- Activate a programThis Action will enable a specific program
- Deactivate a programThis Action will disable a specific program
- Change program start timeThis action will change the start time for a specific program.
- Resume all wateringThis action will resume all watering and require beta firmware.
- Pause all wateringThis Action will pause all running watering events and require beta firmware.
- Add weather dataThis action will save weather data. Make sure you have enabled Local Weather Push from Weather > Developer > Local Weather Push. The units for the data should be metric units.
- Change stop programThis action will change the stop time for a specific program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together