Other popular IFTTT workflows and automations
- What is new in IFTTT
- Get a text message if Liebherr publishes a new IFTTT Applet
- Daily IFTTT recommendations to Pushbullet
- When IFTTT is updated, send the link through Pushbullet
- Send IFTTT Updates to Pushbullet
- tweet to twitter at 11am every day
- Member perks form
- New IFTTT update → Boxcar
- هدفنا التميز
Useful IFTTT and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New IFTTT updateThis trigger fires every time the IFTTT blog posts something tagged "Updates." It's an easy way to stay on top of new services or features.
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Daily recommended Applet for youThis trigger recommends a new Applet every day at the time you specify.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- New service published on IFTTTThis trigger fires whenever a new service has been published on IFTTT.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- New Applet published by serviceThis trigger fires whenever a service has published a new Applet on IFTTT.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- New trigger or action published by serviceThis trigger fires whenever a service has published a new trigger or action on IFTTT.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Applets published by serviceThis query returns a list of whenever a service has published a new Applet on IFTTT.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of IFTTT updatesThis query returns a list of every time the IFTTT blog posts something tagged Updates." It's an easy way to stay on top of new services or features."
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of triggers or actions published by serviceThis query returns a list of whenever a service has published a new trigger or action on IFTTT.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
- History of services published on IFTTTThis query returns a list of whenever a new service has been published on IFTTT.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT and AC Cloud Control resources
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
Whether you say Alexa or Ok, Google — there's an Applet to help you command and control your voice assistant with ease. Check out some of our favorites.
8 Best project management software for small business
Learn how to choose the right project management software for your small business. Consider price, availability, and device capability. Discover the benefits of integrating your chosen software with IFTTT to streamline your workflow.
Slack vs Discord - Best Chat App
Slack and Discord are the worlds most popular Chat apps. Click to learn which chat app to choose, Slack vs Discord.
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
Airtable Vs Google Sheets: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Torn between using Airtable or Google Sheets? Check out our guide on which has the best features and automations that can be easily set up in IFTTT!
What is Webflow?
Curious about the web's newest no-code website builder? Click to answer your what is Webflow question!
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...